If you want to talk to one of us, get to know more about our meetings or if you need help joining one of our online meetings, call us anytime daily between 8am and 10pm. We’ll do our best to answer your call.
Berlin Hotline: Germany: 030 3030 6688
Joining our Online Meetings
⚠️ Accessing Our Online Meetings ⚠️
Our online meetings have been secured with passwords. Of course everybody is still welcome!
We share them on a central passwords page, that you can find here – It itself has a password, though.
Please get in touch with members of the Berlin Fellowship, the contacts listed on the website, or our Hotline to get that password.
For information on how to join an online meeting visit our help page.
To prevent accidental blocking of meeting sessions, the meeting link and meeting id will only be active for 30min before and after the meeting.
All meeting times are provided in Europe/Berlin (UTC +2h) time.
You can find a list of Online-Enabled Meetings for Today here.
In each meeting’s details you can find a Zoom link.
All our meeting times are provided in Europe/Berlin (UTC +2h) time.
If you just need a quick guide to meeting online, we found the following YouTube video to be very helpful.
Video content, summarized:
- Find the relevant link (on this site, the meeting link is on the meeting details page – you’ll need to click the meeting in the list to see it. Details below).
- If it is clickable, click it. If not – copy the link text and paste it into your browser (if you can avoid Internet Explorer, please do. Zoom sometimes has trouble with IE).
- You’ll arrive at a page that asks you ‘Do nothing’ or ‘Launch Application.’ Click Launch Application to join the meeting!
- If it doesn’t work the first time, try again 🙂
(Please note that we are not endorsing, nor are we affiliated with, any of the platforms mentioned on this website. We are simply providing these links to our members for information purposes only.)
Joining via Phone
You can join all of our online meetings via phone, too.
- Dial one of the Zoom phone numbers listed below
- Then, when asked for the meeting id, you enter the “Meeting ID #” listed in each meeting’s details.
If you dial in from Germany, these numbers should work:
- +49 (0) 30 5679 5800 (Berlin)
- +49 (0) 69 7104 9922 (Frankfurt am Main)
- +49 (0) 69 5050 2596 (Frankfurt am Main)
For more dial-in numbers, or if you are calling from another country, find your local number in the List of International Dial-in Numbers.
Finding the Meeting Link or Meeting ID #
In each meeting’s details you can find an ① Online Meeting Link
That link will become available 30 minutes before the meeting starts, and will go offline 30 minutes after the meeting ends.
You can also a find a
② Zoom Meeting ID # just below the link.
Use that to dial-in via phone.