This is the online home of the English Speaking Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous in Berlin.
Call us! We can help.
If you want to talk to one of us, get to know more about our meetings or if you need help joining one of our online meetings, call us anytime daily between 8am and 10pm. We’ll do our best to answer your call.
+49 (0) 30 30306688
You can find more details on our Help Page.
Before you Visit
Before visiting a meeting in person please always make sure to read its details carefully.
Some meetings are providing extra online-access, are already only meeting online or closed temporarily.
More info can be found on our information page on COVID-19.
- Online Only Going Forward – Prime Time is Now on Wednesdays
- Online Only Once – Zehlendorfer Fellowship 11th Step on Saturday, 31st October
- Changed Time – Sisters in Sobriety on Fridays now at 16:00
- New Location – The Queer Step Circus on Tuesdays
- Online Only Going Forward – Big Book Surprise on Saturdays
- Meeting Online Going Forward – Both Meditation Meetings on Sundays
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help others to achieve sobriety.
The AA Preamble, Copyright © by the AA Grapevine, Inc.