This is the online home of the English Speaking Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous in Berlin. We have over 30 in-person meetings each week and over 40 online meetings. Also among our member groups are meetings from around Berlin, such as Dresden, Frankfurt (Oder), Jena, and Leipzig.
- Friday Online Sisters in Sobriety meeting ended
- Intergroup meeting Sunday @ 11AM – October 8th.
- Creatives in Recovery meeting Canceled
- Big Book Study August 26th! (Hybrid)
- BIPOC Meditation meeting: Time, Day & Location changes
- Berlin Q3 Intergroup meeting July 9th
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
The A.A. Preamble, Copyright © The AA Grapevine, Inc.