This is the online home of the English Speaking Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous in Berlin. Also among our member groups are meetings from around Germany, such as Dresden, Frankfurt (Oder), Jena, Leipzig.
Call us! We can help.
If you want to talk to one of us, get to know more about our meetings or if you need help joining one of our online meetings, call us anytime daily between 8am and 10pm. We’ll do our best to answer your call.
Germany: 030 3030 6688
You can find more details on our Help Page.
Before you Visit
Before visiting a meeting in person please always make sure to read its details carefully.
Some meetings are providing extra online-access, are already only meeting online or closed temporarily.
More info can be found on our information page on COVID-19.
- New Meeting – Neukölln 11th Step Meditation Meeting on Sundays
- Meeting in Person Again – Creatives in Recovery on Sundays
- New Meeting – Sisters in Sobriety: Big Book Surprise Thursday 11am
- Online Only Today on 25th & New Location – The Queer Step Circus on Tuesdays
- Meeting in Person Again and Changing Location – Tuesday Sisters in Sobriety at 19:15
- Meeting Closed – Monday Morning Meeting at Barbarossastr.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help others to achieve sobriety.
The AA Preamble, Copyright © by the AA Grapevine, Inc.