This is the online home of the English Speaking Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous in Berlin. Also among our member groups are meetings from around Germany, such as Dresden, Frankfurt (Oder), Jena, Leipzig.
- New Dial-In Numbers for Germany
Members noticed that the phone numbers for dialling in via phone have changed:
The German phone number ending in a “…5800” is no longer usable!
- Online Only Going Forward – LGBTQI in Recovery on Thursdays
- New Location – Morning Prayer & Meditation Meeting – Bilingual on Wednesdays
- Meeting in Different Location – Queer Step Circus on Tuesday, 10th May
- Meeting in Person Again – LGBTQI in Recovery on Thursdays
- New Location and Timeslot – The Queer Step Circus on Tuesdays
- Meeting Reopens – Meeting en Español on Mondays
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are selfsupporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
The A.A. Preamble, Copyright © The AA Grapevine, Inc.