The Prime Time is Now, Solution / Treating the “ism”, Speaker / Discussion meeting on Wednesdays at 2pm is gathering in person again.
Participants can join online still, as the group is maintaining a video link.
See below for the full description of current covid measures.
Social Distancing Procedures
The meeting will take place in the large dining room located between the bathrooms and the kitchen.
Socializing after the meeting should take place in the garden/outside as we must leave the room by 15:30 in order for another group to use it.
- Physical attendees must wear a face mask
- A list of all those in attendance including their contact information (full name, address, phone number) must be maintained. Best practice in other meetings recommends placing the list in a sealed envelope labeled “Self-Help Group” so that there is no affiliation with AA, thus maintaining personal anonymity while adhering to the traditions. Lists can be destroyed after four weeks.
- Bring your own beverages/snacks – coffee service has been disbanded until further notice*
- 7th tradition basket will be in a centralized location rather than being passed around
- No hand-holding at the end of the meeting
- Maintain 1.5m physical distance during the meeting