Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help others to achieve sobriety.
Copyright © by the AA Grapevine, Inc.
- Location Change – Secret Meeting – From 15th October
- Baltic Young People in AA Convention – 25th to 27th October
- Location Change – Speaker/Discussion Gneisenaustraße – October
- Final Meeting – Morning Promises – 26th September
- Has your Meeting completed it’s Pink Form?
- Intergroup Service Positions Available